Peaberry Switcharoo, Ethiopia-Kenya-Kenya too!
We are receiving new coffees at a remarkable rate... Today we have available;
- A new Peaberry lot of the excellent El Salvador Matalapa, as well as (coincidently) a new peaberry lot of the Poco Fundo Organic coffee from Brazil. And there are 3 new African lots (Ethiopia-Kenya-Kenya)!
- Ethiopia Dry-Process Limu: Honey lemonade brightness, herbal tea notes, very lively for a dry-process coffee.
- Kenya Auction Lot #425 -Karimikui Peaberry: Ruby red grapefruit bright notes, glazed almond, light molasses.
- Kenya Auction Lot #643 -Mutitu: Winey fruits and black currant in this Nyeri district coffee.
- Coming tomorrow ... the first 3 of many Costa Rica Micro-Lots!