Oct. 2, 2015
- Colombia Anzá de Antioquia - Guintar - Fresh fruit flavors: mango, passionfruit, wine grapes, ripe fig. Bold, moderate citric-like acidity, and brisk tea notes.
- Colombia Timaná España y Figueroa - Grape, apple, panela and honey. Florals, spice accents emerge and the sweetness hangs on. Good for espresso.
- Java Sunda - Guning Pairigi - Sorghum, molasses, roasted almond and sweet tarragon. Clarity, cleanliness, flavors like apple and cinnamon make this unique. Good for espresso.
- Rwanda Karenge Coffee Villages - Sweet and bright, refined clean finish. Dark honey, dried fruits, and array of baking spices. Bittersweet cocoa in darker roasts. Great for espresso.
- Rwanda Rulindo - Tumba Station - Candy sweet, pineapple, mango, grape, orange, cherry jolly rancher! A long, sweet finish, mix of spices and freesia-like floral note. A beautiful cup.
Also, check out our Sample Sets - bundles of coffee from your favorite origins.
- Ethiopia 8-Pack
- Guatemala 8-Pack
- Kenya 4-Pack
- Multi-Origin Sample Sets - 4 or 8Lb packs of coffee from all over the world
Click Here to view our entire coffee list.