August 18th, 2015
There is a lot of work that has gone into our new website architecture. It will allow us to add many new enhancements, providing information for coffee, comparisons between our offerings and better access to the labyrinth of information on the site! Thank you for your patience with these website fixes and upgrades. We appreciate your business!
- Cart Slugishness and Crashing: Our cart developers are taking this very seriously! They are working around the clock to optimize checkout!
- Military addresses not showing up at checkout - The cart developers are in the process of fixing this issue.
- ACCOUNT MIGRATION UPDATE: All of the customer accounts are migrating from the old database to the new database. Some have moved over already, some are still moving, and some will move in the next few days. You don't need to wait for your account to move to place an order, just checkout as a guest and save the email receipt for your records. To see if your account has moved yet, click on the reset password link. If your account has migrated you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account. If this doesn't work, try again in a few days.
- Green Coffee Pages: We have some exciting updates to our green coffee list including; sorting and filtering functions, one page ordering with descripters instead of photos, comparison and related products, and more.
- Defaulting to Oakland address- this has been fixed.
- Mobile site issues- these have been resolved.
Let us know if you see any glaring issues or suggestions, by emailing us at email@example.com.