Sept. 4, 2015
Sweet Maria's Ethiopiques Blend
- Incredible espresso and brewed coffee with ultra sweet chocolate flavors, with citrus complexity and prevalent floral characteristics. It's definitely on the wilder side of espresso, but without being "over the top".
Sweet Maria's Altiplano Blend
- Lighter roasts show convincing levels of brightness and sweetness, with faint fruit and cocoa top notes. FC and beyond boosts body, sweetness, and chocolate roast complexity. Great for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Workshop #36 - Subiramo
- berries, tropical fruit and cooked plum - with darker roasts folding in equal parts bittersweet cocoa roast tones. These characteristics are distilled in espresso shots, with flashes of baking spice and even a floral grace note.
Costa Rica Helsar Cascara - Fruit Tea
- It's tea, made from coffee, and you can eat it! These dehydrated coffee cherries are crispy, tart and sweet. No roasting necessary, just steep a fruited tea, or use as a snack in place of dried fruit. Flavors of hibiscus, tamarind, passion fruit, apple, raisin. With or without sweetener, this one's great. Packaged in 4 oz bags.
Colombia Planadas Tolima Decaf
- has a beautiful sweetness for decaf coffee, a mix of raw cane juice and demurara sugar. Mild fruit tones come up with banana bread aromatics and red apple in the cup, along with barley tea finish. Good for espresso.
Ethiopia Agaro - Duromina Cooperative
- Berry, stone fruit, concord grape, and fruit jam flavors. Subtle honeysuckle florals add dimension to the cup, and the body is lush, heavy on the palette. Good for espresso.
Yemen Mokha Sharasi
- butterscotch flavors, minimally-processed sugars - blackstrap molasses, and earth-toned rice syrup notes. Heavy and complex cocoa tones build with roast development. Good for espresso.