Sept. 22, 2017
Sweet Maria’s Coffee is hiring a customer service staff member to work in our Oakland retail location.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Answering brewing, roasting and green coffee questions via email, phone, and in-person
- Troubleshooting checkout and website issues with customers
- Processing online orders
- Keeping retail space clean and stocked
- Demonstrating home roasting machines for customers
- Help creating written and video content
Sweet Maria's Coffee has been in business for 20 years, sourcing small lots of specialty coffee beans and making them available to home coffee roasters. We also provide an extensive online coffee library and offer support to new and experienced home roasters. Our business is mainly internet based, but we have a small retail space connected to our warehouse where you would be working.
This is an hourly, full-time position with health insurance, paid vacation, sick time, and profit sharing. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9-5. Submit resume by email to email@example.com and include "Customer Service Position" in the subject line. Let us know your experience in coffee or why the job interests you.