Once again, we have so many new arrivals at once I can only provide a list, and links to the full reviews. Many of you from the homeroast list have aske about the Jacu Bird Coffee - that's here, along with a darn pleasant Harar, and (finally) a solid Aged Sumatra.
- Brazil Jacu Bird Coffee - i am not above a novelty coffee, especially when (unlike kopi luwak) the cup is good!
- Brazil Organic Camocim - Pure Bourbon - fantastic cup, bright, jasmine and sage notes, malty sweetness.
- Brazil Organic Camocim - Moka (Peaberry) - peaberry lot that doubles as a great single-estate espresso
- Ethiopia Harar Horse -Lot 14659 - I can't believe it, I found a good harar! lower-toned, candied fruit notes, spice, silky body.
- Rwanda Butare Bourbon - we were able to get more of this great bourbon lot
- Zimbabwe AA -Dandoni Estate - maybe the last shipment from this fine farm in a troubled country
- Sumatra Aged Mandheling '04 Crop - it took a long time but i finally found an intense, pungent aged coffee with hidden sweetness
- Colombia Huila Pitalito MC Decaf - incredible bright, sweet, floral decaf. review coming
And now for your pleasure, meet your all-in-one coffee picker and processing facility, the Jacu: